This is Susan from A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate idea.
"Something a bit different, not a recipe, a review, a cake, or a book...but instead more about other food bloggers and a game of tag. I know its Christmas pre-baking prepping season and we've not time to dust a rolling pin, but what the heck, lets have a bit of fun!"
This is a "tag" where I am supposed to answer 10 questions that tell you a little bit more about myself. So here goes!
1. What, or who inspired you to start a blog?
I had been reading blogs for quite a while and often used them for inspiration for recipes or crafts. I got addicted to pinterest and thought about how I could take this further. A blog seemed like the way forward.
2. Who is your foodie inspiration?
My foodie inspiration is definitely my mum. She taught and encouraged me to cook.
3. Your greasiest, batter - splattered food/drink book is?
One of Jamie's books and the recipe binder I stick all my favourite recipes in, and now my laptop as I am often referring to a recipe on my or someone else's blog!
4. Tell us all about the best thing you have ever eaten in another country, where was it, what was it?
An absolutely stunning six course menu at a French Chateau in Beanue. I was only 15 and it was the first time I had duck. The whole meal was amazing.
5. Another food bloggers table you'd like to eat at is?
I would love to eat at Karen from Lavender and Lovage's table. All her recipes look delicious.
6. What is the one kitchen gadget you would ask Santa for this year (money no object of course)?
I would love a Kitchen Aid but if not I will make do with a set of two matching round cake tins. Currently working with different sizes!
7. Who taught you how to cook?
My mum and all the bloggers out there.
8. I'm coming to you for dinner what's your signature dish?
Well I am not very good at main meals but can do a mean roast with brilliant roast potatoes and have learnt Greg's French mum's Beef Bourguinon. For dessert you would get Blackberry and Apple cake or Chocolate Brownies with a Raspberry Coulis
9. What is your guilty food pleasure?
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate
10. Reveal something about yourself that others would be surprised to learn?
I have an archaeology degree and love F1.
Finally...tag 5 other food bloggers with these questions...like a hot baked potato...pass it on! Link up with the hashtag #foodbloggersunplugged on Twitter......