- Heat the oven to 180C.
- With your finger tips rub together 225g plain flour, 150g salted butter and 25g sugar.
- When you have breadcrumbs add a few tablespoons of water to bring together the pastry. Add the water a little at a time.
- Butter two fairy cake tins.
- Roll out the pastry on a floured surface and cut discs, place into the fairy cake pan.
- Add a tablespoon or heaped teaspoon of jam to each pastry disc - not too much or the jam will overflow.
- Heat for 5-10 mins until the pastry is golden brown.
Last night whilst watching the Great British Bake Off I really wanted to be eating pastry. So whilst the bakers were putting together their fancy tarts I whipped up a slap dash rainbow of jam tarts using up bits of my homemade jam. These are Gooseberry, Blackberry, Raspberry and Plum jam tarts.
To make 24 jam tarts.
Welcome to my blog and picture sphere about my food, craft and photography adventures.
It is always lovely to hear from you so come and say hello to me on Twitter, leave a comment or contact me on turquoiselemonsblog
All photos are my own or they will link to the original. Please ask before using any of my images.
Get a free Graze box
Fab for healthy snacks at work!
Search Turquoise Lemons
Lavender and Lovage
Fuss Free Flavours
Corner Cottage Bakery
How to Cook Good Food
A little bit of heaven on a plate
Eat Healthy But Tasty
Other ways to follow