This month's theme is preserves. As everyone has just made their new batches of marmalade and in order to prepare for a new year of jam and syrup making I think we need to come up with some inventive ways of using up with the dregs of last year's batches.
Do join in and remember you can republish old posts with the No Waste Food Challenge Badge.
- Please send an e-mail of your challenge entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the month. I'm hoping to add a linky but haven't got round to it tonight and it might be early next week by the time I get it up!
- Please include the title, recipe and a link to your post. If the recipe is not your own make sure you credit the author.
- Feel free to republish old posts just make sure you add a link to the challenge and add the challenge badge.
- Make sure you email before the end of the month.
- Please also include a link back to this blog and use the badge below.
At the end of the month I will do a roundup post and hopefully we'll all have more imaginative ways of using up tour odds and ends of preserves.
To look at all the past round ups pop along to the No Waste Food Challenge page.