For the next two months we are looking for inspiring recipes to use up the seasons root veg. Do join in with your recipes and a round up post will be added at the end of November. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone uses their pumpkins from halloween, the carrots that have been stuck at the back of the fridge and the weird and wonderful root veg such as celeriac and kohlrabi
- Please add your post to the linky below.
- Please include the title, recipe and a link to your post. If the recipe is not your own make sure you credit the author.
- Feel free to republish old posts just make sure you add a link to the challenge and add the challenge badge.
- Make sure you email before the end of the month.
- Please also include a link back to this blog and use the badge below.
At the end of the month I will do a roundup post and hopefully we'll all have more imaginative ways of using up the root vegetables of the season.