200g dark good quality chocolate
150ml double cream
2 teaspoons of Cointreau or more to taste ( or any other liqueur)
- Melt the butter and chocolate on low in the microwave. Be patient and cool on low to avoid burning and check the chocolate regularly. When the chocolate still has its shape but is soft, take out of the microwave and stir.
- Stir in the Cointreau and cream until smooth.
- Leave overnight to harden.
- The next day use a melon scoop or teaspoon to take little lumps of the mixture and mould into a ball using your hand.
- Roll the ball in cocoa powder or icing sugar.