This month I'm making a call to food bloggers to come up with creative ways of using up spotty brown bananas. Sorry if the picture below puts anyone off! My colleague can't be near bananas like this she really hates them when they are spotty! I have a couple of basic banana bread recipes but would really like to broaden my selection of recipes using up bananas especially healthy or really different recipes. Think creatively and join in. The details for the challenge are below.
- Please send an e-mail of your challenge entry to email@example.com by the end of the month.
- Please include the title, recipe and a link to your post. If the recipe is not your own make sure you credit the author.
- Feel free to republish old posts just make sure you add a link to the challenge and add the challenge badge.
- Make sure you email before the end of the month.
- Please also include a link back to this blog and use the badge below.
At the end of the month I will do a roundup post and hopefully we'll all have more imaginative ways of using up those things that we often waste from our food shops. I'm hoping that this challenge will help me save money and make me more aware of the food that I'm wasting and how to turn it into something tasty.