It is made from an old fleece jumper and has a bit of lavender in it to make it smell lovely. It is also made so that you can put your hand in it a bit like a glove for when it is cold.
Follow the images and captions below to make your own.
- Take and old fleece
- Cut 3 main parts about the size of your hand and 4 parts for ears
- put the right side of the ears together and sew round. Turn the right side out.
- Take two of the main bits and put them right sides together with the ears in between. Add the third main bit on top right side in and sew together.
- Turn the right side out/
- Add any eyes or features.
- Stuff the main bit with a little stuffing and dried lavendar. Sew together at the bottom making sure the third main part is still open so that you can get your hand in it like a glove.
- Finished. Now remember to stick it in the car!