- Please send an e-mail of your challenge entry to email@example.com by the end of the month.
- Please include the title, recipe and a link to your post. If the recipe is not your own make sure you credit the author.
- Feel free to republish old posts just make sure you add a link to the challenge and add the challenge badge.
- Make sure you email before the end of the month.
- Please also include a link back to this blog and use the badge.
A big thank you to Elizabeth who hosted November's No Waste Food Challenge. This month we are focusing on Christmas - a time when we all over indulge and tend to have lots of leftovers. I don't mind if you use mincemeat, Christmas day food leftovers, cheese platter leftovers - anything that you have bought for the festive season and you end up having as leftovers. I would love you all to join in!
Welcome to my blog and picture sphere about my food, craft and photography adventures.
It is always lovely to hear from you so come and say hello to me on Twitter, leave a comment or contact me on turquoiselemonsblog
All photos are my own or they will link to the original. Please ask before using any of my images.
Get a free Graze box
Fab for healthy snacks at work!
Search Turquoise Lemons
Lavender and Lovage
Fuss Free Flavours
Corner Cottage Bakery
How to Cook Good Food
A little bit of heaven on a plate
Eat Healthy But Tasty
Other ways to follow