These are so simple to make and really tasty to serve along side drinks when friends are round.
My mum has been making the marmite ones for ages and so I thought I would also try making some with Applewood Smoked Cheese and they turned out delicious.
To make you will need:
- pack of ready made puff pastry
- marmite of Applewood Smoky Cheese
1. Roll out the puff pastry and cut in half.
2. Spread fillings onto each half. I chose marmite on one half and smokey cheese on the other.
3. Roll up each half and cut into rounds.
4. Lay the rounds flat on a baking sheet and bake as long as the puff pastry instructions say.
NB I was kindly sent a hamper of goodies to create some recipes with Applewood smoked cheese.