By using different coloured chocolates you can use one cocoa transfer sheet to get lots of different effects.
I bought the same design in white and pastels and worked with these two sheets throughout.
- Start by laying out your supplies.
- Cover a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Melt your chocolate - be very careful not to burn the chocolate. Stop melting when the chocolate is still a little unmelted and then stir until it has all melted.
- Now place spoonfuls of chocolate onto the greaseproof paper and use your spoon to make a flatter and larger circle.
- Now add the lollisticks to each chocolate lollipop.
- Cut squares of transfer sheets that ill fit on top of your chocolate lollipops.
- Make sure you have the transfer sheet with the design the right way up and then gently press the rough cocoa side down onto your chocolate lollipops. Make sure you press down gently and that their are no bubbles underneath the sheet.
- Leave the lollipops to completly harden - overnight is best.
- When the lollipops are set - gently peel off the transfer sheets.
If you want to buy some transfer sheets from Squires click the link on the right.
NB: I bought the transfer sheets myself.