I used this delicious magazine recipe for the flour tortillas. I found them very easy to make and by placing a clean tea towel on top of the cooked tortillas they will stay soft.
- grated cheese about 200g
- any fresh herbs - coriander or basil work well
- any vegetables or salad items - spring onions, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes
- 8 flour tortillas
- Very lightly grease a frying pan and gently heat.
- Place one of the tortillas into the pan and scatter on the herbs, vegetables and cheese.
- Add on top another tortilla and allow the cheese to melt. Make sure the heat isn't too high so that the bottom tortilla doesn't burn.
- Once the cheese has melted and the bottom tortillas has shrunk slightly, carefully flip the tortillas sandwich and gently cook on the other side.
- Slide the cooked tortilla onto a plate and cut up into quarters and serve with salad.