Makes 18 cookies
225g softened butter
150g caster sugar
250g self raising flour
1 large eggs
100g white chocolate broken into pieces
50g chopped raspberries
- Beat together the butter and sugar until soft.
- Now beat in the egg and a little of the flour.
- Now mix in the rest of the flour.
- Fold in the chopped raspberries and chocolate.
- Shape cookies with floured hands - you may need to add a little more flour if your raspberries have split and added a lot of moisture to the mix
- Place on a non stick baking liner.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden at 180C.
- Leave to cool and firm up on the baking tray.
You can keep the mixture in the fridge for a week or freeze for 3 months. Defrost in the fridge before using.