300g of bananas or 3-4 large bananas
4 strawberries finely cut or more if you have them
100g butter softened
150g self raising flour
1tsp on baking powder
- Heat the oven to 180 C.
- Cream together the sugar and butter.
- Add the eggs, flour, and baking powder.
- Mash the bananas and add to the cake mix.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and add to a lined loaf tin or silicone mould.
- Bake for 40 mins until cooked and golden brown. You can check to see if the cake is cooked by testing it with a skewer. If the skewer comes out of the cake clean, it is cooked.