- Take the first t shirt and cut it down the middle
- Cut along the sides and sleeves
- You should now have 4 pieces
- Cut the sleeve and neck part off so you have for even rectangles
- I only used 3 of these pieces for my snood but it depends on the stretchyness or your t shirts and the length you would like.
- Sew this peices together right sides together to make one long strip
- Repeat steps 1-6 with the second t shirt
- Now sew both strips along length ways making sure the right sides are facing in
- Turn the tube inside out
- Place one end of the tube inside the other
- Fold the edges in and sew your snood together.
This snood is made out of two T shirts. I used a Tshirt with text on it on one side and a plain grey on the other. The text might not be your thing but this works really well with one patterned stretch fabric and one plain T shirt. Follow the pictures below to help you along.
Welcome to my blog and picture sphere about my food, craft and photography adventures.
It is always lovely to hear from you so come and say hello to me on Twitter, leave a comment or contact me on turquoiselemonsblog
All photos are my own or they will link to the original. Please ask before using any of my images.
Get a free Graze box
Fab for healthy snacks at work!
Search Turquoise Lemons
Lavender and Lovage
Fuss Free Flavours
Corner Cottage Bakery
How to Cook Good Food
A little bit of heaven on a plate
Eat Healthy But Tasty
Other ways to follow