To make 12 cakes:
110g of softened butter
110g of caster sugar
110g self raising flour
1 tablespoon of milk
For the icing:
1-2 tablespoon of milk
1 tablespoon of strawberry angel delight powder/ or a few drops of strawberry flavouring
- Pre heat the oven to 180C
- Line a 12 hole cupcake tin.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and a little flour and continue beating together.
- Add the tablespoon of milk and the rest of the flour.
- Fill each case two thirds full.
- Bake at 180C for 10 -15 mins until lightly golden.
- Let the cakes cool.
- Mix up the angel delight powder and the milk.
- Slowly add the icing sugar until you get a very thick icing consistency.
- Ice the cakes and add the teeth sweets.